The Financial Close and consolidation process is an essential responsibility of every Group Finance function, every period. All business ledgers must be complete and accurate, intercompany trading eliminated, ownership relationships accounted for, currency exchange applied, group adjustments posted and in line with prevailing accounting standards. The nature of this process dictates the level of confidence in the financial results, and the speed with which financial performance can be measured.
We have many years experience of delivering fast, robust, accurate Financial Consolidation solutions for our customers. Our solutions deal with massive, complex, multi-national organisations. For some customers, we have dramatically reduced their time from month end to reporting, we have solved complex and changing ownership problems, delivered robust multi-currency solutions and helped finance directors to get back control over the consolidation process. Group Finance staff are released from repetitive, non-productive processes.
Our Financial Consolidation solutions ensure:
- Control over the period close process
- Multiple currency ledgers
- Clear audit trail through to base ledgers
- Automated adjustments
- Automated intercompany elimination
- Automated investment elimination
- Automated cashflow statements
- Balance sheet movement analysis
- Integration with Planning, Analytics and Disclosure