Do you want to improve your financial performance management – planning, budgeting, forecasting, analytics and reporting? If the answer is yes then this hands-on workshop will show you how to transform the use of spreadsheets for more effective financial and operational performance management. You will get the chance to experience a real-time approach to consolidating, viewing, and editing large volumes of multi-dimensional data.
Our expert led workshop will demonstrate the various planning capabilities of the IBM Cognos Planning Analytics software. You will then have the opportunity to try it out for yourself in various scenarios for different business users. This will enable you to experience the ease with which your business can create a workflow driven planning solution for themselves.
Come along and see how we can help you:
- Improve business performance and forecast with greater confidence
- Identify profitable products, customers and sales channels
- Streamline production of budget books and management reports
- Automate financial consolidation, streamline reports and financial statements.
- As this is a 'hands-on' workshop, can we please ask you to bring your own laptop to the workshop.
- Lunch will be provided.
- Located at the IBM Client Centre, Southbank, SE1 9PZ
- Aramar Certificate included
Who should attend?
- FP&A Professionals
- Finance Analysts
- Finance Managers