For this role we are looking for someone who has worked in the IBM Cognos Controller for at least 1 year and has a proven project delivery background. National travel and nights away from home will be required to fulfil this position.
The role of the Consultant is designed to provide the following functions:
- To provide consulting services to clients on behalf of Aramar.
- To work with our Support Consultants and other peers as and when required.
- To provide support internally to the business on internal infrastructure issues or technical issues relating to projects according to specialism.
Experience and skills required:
The role of Consultant is a very varied role. It can involve being part of a large project team delivering applications or delivering smaller programmes of work. It can also involve working on smaller projects where the consultant is the only member of Aramar staff involved in the project.
The role will also involve a significant amount of self-management and self-service.
The key qualities that this role requires are the ability to:
- Technical knowledge of specific IBM Products
- Use of Aramar agreed documentation standards
- Provide Application consulting services.
- Provide support to the Support Team when required
Personal skills that are important to the Consultant’s role include:
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willingness to help customers and colleagues
- Ability to prioritise in ever changing situations
- Ability to work efficiently and diligently under pressure.
If you think you have what it takes to be an Aramar consultant then send over a CV and covering letter to [email protected].